Wednesday, June 11, 2014

advice for a friend...

This is advice I gave a friend that I thought would even be good advice for myself. We are always good at giving others advice, now it's time to listen to what we have to say for ourselves also!

Have faith, one day at a time. anytime you have a crave reach out, talk it out, wait through it. You know what the answer is for smoking. I've been there and done that too. I barely have the right to say these things but I hope it keeps hope alive for both of us. I'm still in the thick of it every day but I'm not giving up or in this time. Gotta keep on going. I told myself whatever it takes this time. no excuse in the world to smoke no matter how low or high things go, smoking has nothing to do with these things.

Adam
D43
NOPT

No comments:

Post a Comment