Thursday, January 14, 2016

Day #87...thankful again




I feel so thankful to be where I'm at and I feel thankful to help others who are starting their journeys. Quitting smoking is a beautiful thing. We learn so much about ourselves, learn we have others out there willing to help and who have felt what we are feeling no matter where we are in the process. 

I never thought quitting smoking (and alcohol) would be this beneficial, but it really has. Every day I realize how important it is to be on the path we are meant to follow. Doors open to things we never thought were possible! Keep the quit and have a great day! 

Today I passed on my work out to spend a bit of time helping on the Q and I'm going to go have lunch with a friend before work. I've been trying to help him through a rough patch. It has been helping me stay the course and to see what's possible with my new focuses in life. It feels so good not to be tied down by addiction because it really kept me from everything. It gave me tunnel vision and I couldn't even think of helping someone else when I felt I couldn't even help myself. 

Then off to work for me. Picked up a shift to make some more money since I spent some extra finishing off my recording desk. So excited for my new project of recording an album before the year's end!

Cheers to all and do what it takes to Keep the Quit!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment