Monday, February 22, 2016

125dyz...We are all in this together


Never met anyone in real life on this forum, but each day I feel I owe my freedom and a happier future to a few of them. I know in the end we owe our quits to our self-help, but connecting with others helps us know we aren't alone.

It's a pretty amazing thing we have here. We get support from people we don't even know. We pour our hearts out through these devices daily to help us stay on track and to feel understood through the ups and downs of addiction and healing.

Anonymity, celebrity, friendship, strength, love, empathy, compassion. We gain friendships with people that help us save our lives. In a way, a few of the people on this site are as important as people in 3D life. It's crazy to say, but true.

Think about what we gain when we stop killing ourselves slowly and start living with more purpose and passion. Our eyes and mind ,or minds-eye, seems to awaken from a slumber where we were numbing the pain by hiding and never facing our lives and what we are capable of.

Our prayers are expressed, our stories are heard and we give and receive help from ourselves and all around the world. I know I ramble a lot, but these are just such important steps to take. The small steps we take that get us from point A to point B are what add up. One step at a time is the answer...ALWAYS.

I've had some interesting weeks lately that have tested me in every way and feel I am learning a lot on this life-long journey. I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful amount of support wherever I turn. I hope those who are struggling just like I did for so long, can sooner than later, help themselves by reaching out to others. Especially those who have been through what we are facing.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

Adam
125dyz

No comments:

Post a Comment