Wednesday, April 20, 2016

6 Months Smober!

 


Today was my 6 month milestone!! No nicotine or alcohol the whole time! Played in the sun and worked all day. Forgot to post something. I was waiting and waiting for this day...and now it's over and I forgot to pay attention. Isn't that the way it goes haha! 

Thanks so much to all my friends in real life and all my online support. Sounds cliche but couldn't do it without knowing you all are here and always ready to help each other. Have a great night and a beautiful day tomorrow. Been a solid 80 degrees the last few days here in Seattle! Such nice weather! Adam

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Adam. I really feel like you'll go the distance this time. You sound much more grounded. SIX MONTHS! Spitty says "Mee-YOW!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ��

    I feel like a different person, but the person I truly am now. Alcohol, especially nicotine has nothing to offer me anymore.

    Still protecting the quit daily. Any day smoke free is a day of progress!

    Have a good rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete