Thursday, December 10, 2015

50 days clean and sober


This won't be a long one. It's late and it's time to move on to the next day. Things have been going fast for me. I've had both ups and downs and I don't always want to be positive but I'm sick of the negative. I've been learning to transfer negative to positive and always try to be thankful and look for what I can make work out of a bad situation. 

Smoking has always been negative for me. It keeps fear, guilt, shame and self hate alive. Every moment, day, week, month I stay smoke free I am that much further from nicotine and the junky voices. I am that much further away from all the drag down emotions that are connected to it!

I am thankful for all the support I get from my friends, family and online support. I am so thankful to be doing what I've wanted to be doing for years and keep the quit no matter what may come my way!

Adam
always thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment