Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Day #43...Tomorrow's a New Day




Calling it an early night tonight. I had a good day and made it out for a 6 mile jog. I'm  at the end of it now though, and not feeling too good and sick of my back of mouth/ear issue I'm having. I have a doctor's appt. set for Monday, just gotta hold on for now. It doesn't seem too serious, but it is irritating the fuck out of me!


I get bursts of frustration and I feel something's out to sour my day, and that it won't end and won't give up. Well bring it on fucker! I'm not fucking smoking anymore! I'm not fucking drinking to lessen my resolve so I can relapse and smoke!

I just have to deal with it! Tonight I just crawled into bed early. I've gotta take it easy on myself. I want to be out conquering the world but my life is in repair mode. When I need a break, I gotta take a break. I have to remember I've been in addiction and relapse for years on end. I have quit smoking, but I have to take things slow now, and let things work themselves out in their own time!

Come what may I pledge and promise to remain smoke free for the rest of the day!

love you all and sleep well!

adam

1 comment: