Friday, December 25, 2015

Day #67...Merry Christmas!


It was nice having a day free to relax and do as I pleased without the interference of smoking cigs or boozing it up! We celebrated Christmas as a family last weekend, so just doing what I want. When I felt like moving I went for a run around the lake. Didn't think I would because my back was acting up pretty bad yesterday, but it didn't feel too bad today. Then I went to go see Star Wars: The Force Awakens with Brent. We had a great time and it was just important to hang out with some family especially my brother who has pretty much been my best friend since I've been back from NYC.

Anyways, I feel good making it through my tough battle last night and conquered Christmas smoke free! I'm so ready to finish the end of this year smoke free and celebrate a new year that will be my first full year smoke and alcohol free. A long journey ahead but one day at a time is all we have. I have a lot of things I want to do in the next year and I'm excited to be on my way. Every moment smoke free is a moment to rejoice and feel pride for one's life and interests!

Merry Christmas and KTFQ NO MATTER WHAT!

Smoking is never again a choice I make. Smoking is off the table and a thing of my past!

Adam
D67
onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment