Thursday, February 11, 2016

115dyz...KEEP MOVING FORWARD



Need to write a bit. Yesterday was one of my rough days. I did not smoke but I did binged on junk food to try and feel better. I don't want to do that, but it's still baby steps. :(

My friend said it right "It's all peaks and valleys. The important thing is we keep going. One bad night is just that, one. It's a new day!"

Now, we can't just let ourselves have "one" bad day of smoking without full relapse (at least for me). I smoked for an 18 year period and 10 years I was in relapse thinking I could "just have one".

I do believe that I am on a different path now with smoking and drinking out of the picture. I know I'm not going to stop. I'm gonna keep on going, get out that door and roll with the punches.

I'm thankful to be smoke free today and on my path.

As I always say, "any day smoke free is a day of progress"



So today I'm going to get out there. I am heading up to Bellingham to do the Fragrance Lake 10K, and also going to be staying in Mt. Vernon to visit Joe Sneva, play some music and get ready to record and EP. All I can say is that I wouldn't be doing any of that if I was still stuck in my own shadows of addiction binge drinking and smoking and relapsing and feeling sorry for myself and hating myself for it! ALL TRUTH!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment