Friday, October 30, 2015

Day #10...Action, NOT Words



Going to sleep early because I hope to feel better tomorrow. 

So far I've faced multiple people, here at the Q, and in 3D land saying I won't succeed and make this my final quit. 

I don't blame them. It's my fault. I've been relapsing in a period of 10 years and everyone has seen it. That's part of the plague that becomes you as a serial quitter. You try and believe, and others don't because what you've shown and then you just give in saying "it's not possible. It doesn't have to be this way anymore though. 

The only way we can show that is by action, not by words. Just give me some time dangit! This is one day at a time and I'm not giving up on myself anymore. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
early morning menu tasting and then came back and slept. Off to work. I’m sleeping off some kind of slight sickness I have. A minor lung infection and flu symptoms but feels like it may be going away soon.

Made it past day 10!!! I’ve been facing a lot of people not believing in my success and I realize that is my old reality that I made, that I’m having to face and beat all the odds. I’ve been relapsing for years and that’s what everyone in my life is used to, so they are used to responding to me in a certain way.

I’m not here to prove anyone wrong, but I know the only way I can keep my head out of the junky gutter and moving forward is by action, not by words…or at least putting my words into action.

Anyways, wanted to message you, let you know what I’ve noticed and learned.

I will not smoke or drink no matter what comes my way today and if I have a trouble moment, I will slow down and reach out on the Quitnet first thing!!!

KTQ

Adam
D10

No comments:

Post a Comment