Sunday, October 25, 2015

Day #5...Stand Alone in Victory


This was me today! I felt alone in my efforts but found support at the Quitnet Forum. I Had multiple people trying to get me to go smoke tonight at one of my best friend's wedding. On day 5 here and I told these people to go away, that I wasn't smoking and that I wouldn't go outside DAMMIT! Get the fuck outta here haha!! 

It was a tough moment. I saw myself doing it and I knew I had to get away and distract myself. I've invested too much already in just a few days and made it through too many important battles already. I can't just throw my quit in the trash like garbage. I am too invested and I have others invested in my endeavors too. NO MORE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF!!!

It helped not drinking and I'm glad to be going to sleep sober and ready for tomorrow. Gonna return the tux, get a workout and then head to work. I've been picking up extra shifts to keep busy and to help may off some bills and get back on top of my money situation. 

Just needed to type and get this day done and over with. I'm proud of my buddy for getting married. He's been working hard and gets to relax now in Fiji and New Zealand. 

I'm so thankful and proud of myself. Happy to be home smoke free. Thankful for the early chance to stay strong and conquer a big moment in the quit so early. 

bed time

Adam
D5
KTFQ

No comments:

Post a Comment