Monday, October 26, 2015

Day #6...Empowered against Fear!


If you feed negativity, that's what you'll get back from the universe. If you feed beauty and thankfulness, you'll see it and greet it in all things as you go through the day. Beautiful things and feelings can happen when you empower who you are and what you want to attract. I've been quit almost a week and have already had some pretty amazing experiences to be proud of. These moments, every little moment I am free from my addiction and the baggage that goes with it, I am protecting my quit and building a stronger foundation. A foundation shaped like a mountain where every piece is built up, and move and roll like boulders to find their natural fit in this stable structure. 

Every time I take a step away from addiction and the behaviors that take me down the old path, the same old path riddled with holes and quick sand...I am finding the positive things that I love that fit into place. I always knew they would. Whether it is music, pray, meditation, healthy eating, jogging, working out, writing, drawing, DIY projects....they all offer love and meaning to my life no matter how simple or complicated. 

I am thankful to be on day #6 and already feeling so many benefits, especially on a spiritual level. It is that connection with myself, nature, friends, family and god that I know I have wanted that has been missing, or at least on the back burner to my smoking addiction and the shame spiral it puts me in. 

I have pledged to make this a smoke and drink free day, and so it shall be no matter what I may face along the way! It's not easy, but it is doable and I have no more excuses. I have so many amazing ways to find and get support any time of the day. NO MORE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF. 

ALL THESE WORDS INTO ACTION!!

Finally feel I am on my true path and I know I have to stay steadfast daily and use all my methods that add up to my plan as much as needed, no matter where or what time of day.

Pray
Quitnet
Exercise
Rest
Privacy
Friendship
Love
Reading
Writing
Music......

KTQ!!

Adam
D6


No comments:

Post a Comment