Monday, January 18, 2016

Day #90...milestones can be tough


Muhammad Ali's Birthday!

heading to sleep but needed to post. I'm hitting the milepost of 3 months down and soon 100 days and I'm craving per say.

What I mean is I've been wanting to have a drink here and there, but that's been the big thing that leads me back to smoking. I'm not addicted to drinking but I do feel that alcohol causes problems and depression for me personally and I am now seeing my little brother deal with it too. I also feel the pull to drink is to numb emotions I don't want to be feeling...so that's not good, and would most likely lead me back to smoking.

Because of all this I quit it at the same time as cigs, not knowing whether I'd go back or not. It honestly feels like a trick that would lead to full blown alcohol and nicotine relapse. I can't do it. I have to keep moving forward. Milestones mess with my head sometimes.

Sorry to rant and I feel I'm always talking about myself but I try and balance it with helping others. Sleep well and talk to you all soon!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment