Tuesday, November 10, 2015

D#21....Purpose will find you


On track to finding my purpose. Whether it's music, health, helping others...I know that my life is better without smoking in it. 

I absolutely love running and used to all the time when I had my 11 month quit. Smoking always ruined it for me. Now that I'm at 3 weeks, time to accomplish some goals that'll keep my mind off the BS of smoking. 

Obviously I can't replace running with smoking in a sense that if I get injured, I can't just go back...but I can't let the addiction put fear into me and keep me from doing the things I love! I'M KEEPING THIS QUIT SAFE AND SOUND! 

I had a great therapy session and proud to be hitting my 3 week mark sober and smober. So many more important things on the horizon. I enjoyed today, felt the love I have for myself and others grow and am excited to share the spirit that I have to offer. 

Here to stay smober. Here to stay accountable. Here to KTQ!

Adam
D21

No comments:

Post a Comment