Monday, November 16, 2015

Day #27...One day at a time



This is just one day at a time and trying to focus past the void irritation that smoking has caused. SMOKING HAS CAUSED THIS, not the fact that we are now smoke free.

Anyways, KTQ! Right now all we are doing is making it through the morning, day, night. We know these emotions will come at us, it is part of the process. We just have to keep moving forward and not hit the restart button where we will only get discouraged and have to start the process all over again.


I'm reminding myself and my friends of this because it gets tough. In moments of weakness we start to doubt ourselves. That is bound to happen. It's all about how we decide to react to it though. I choose now to react by being active with my quit. I reach out, talk to support, pray/meditate, take a break, play some music, go for a walk or jog, go to bed early, yell, scream, cry, rant and rave. Do what it takes to keep the quit and every day that I wake, I have an attitude of gratitude to be smoke free and to not be a slave to this addiction that is a dead end waste of life. 


Have a great night and good day and KTQ!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment