Monday, November 23, 2015

Day #34...always be thankful/never falter


I guess I chose this quote today, to remind me that tough times come and go. We may mess up at work, we may lose a game, we may break an arm or lose a loved one. There is all different levels of good and bad things happening in life. 

It gets good, it gets bad, it gets smooth, it get rough....some moments are sweet and some days just go sour....ok enough of that shit. All I'm trying to get at is that it all matters how we decide to treat the situations in our lives. We can preach doom and gloom, or we can spread love, thankfulness and help our fellow man. I'm trying to remember to "always be thankful". I guess that's my new quote, because it always seems to lift me to a more positive place then where I was before no matter how light the moment of how heavy the burden. Have faith and never falter from you life's vision. 

Today went by fast. It was Sunday, but my Friday and I pulled a double for the money! A few craves here and there but hell no am I smoking or drinking. Things are getting way too much better in life and I'm growing from all the tough stuff by staying true to my quit!

Just gotta ride the craves. Every time we beat the crave, we have a victory!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment