Sunday, November 29, 2015

Day #41...Keep on truckin'!!


I’ve been staying positive and thankful every day, but I’ve had some trying times lately. Nothing huge and bad in life, but sometimes even the smaller things can get under your skin even more. Not that I’d come close to smoking at this point, but I’ve been feeling that irritated feeling. I’ve been having some issues with sores close around to my tonsils and I can feel weird pressure etc. in my ears. I don’t know how to explain exactly but my emotions are trying to make me feel like things are worse since I quit smoking then when I was smoking. It’s trying to convince me that things won’t be any better and that these things won’t go away.

Anyways. I know I just have to have patience and keep on making it one day at a time smoke free. I have faith that I’ll feel better and be able to get out there and do the things I love with more ambition and strength. Today was an easy day at work and I just stuck around and milked the clock in case it got busy. Now I have 2 days off and my schedule is starting to look better with 4 days a week. 


Tomorrow I don't know what I have planned but I'm gonna sleep in and try to hit up the gym. I've been eating a lot of junk since Thanksgiving and I don't think that has helped at all with my head issues and may even be a big part of the problem. I want to work out and feel good, but also have the pull to eat bad food since I'm free of nic and alc. I know things will smooth over in time but I may have to put a little extra effort into making it happen, especially since I want my focus to be on health and preparing for my marathon. 

...Time to wind down and think I'll sleep earlier than usual!

KTFQ

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment