Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Day #30...BREAK THE CYCLE



 BREAK THE CYCLE

day 30. Will be celebrating a month down tomorrow. time flies, and I have been having fun. I’ve had some really tough moments to face but I’ve known the only way to conquer them is to not smoke and not drink. Sometimes I feel that void but I know my new path will fill it and that smoking only added to that lonely void feeling. One day at a time still. No more time to waste!


Another smoking dream last night. They are always so heart breaking but they help me remember how bad a relapse feels instead of actually relapsing. I was such a serial quitter that my mind has been so used to the repetition roller coaster ride, that it has been mimicking it in my sleep multiple times a week. It's expecting it to happen but not this time!!!

Thanks to everyone and all the support here at the Q. I know I always have a place to go, though I know there may be a time in the future I can't reach out via internet. That's where I know this quit is up to me, and no one else and that I'm doing it for myself!

Thanks for letting me blab about myself. I swear I'm not a selfish person lol, though this addiction can make you feel that way sometimes.

Adam
D30

No comments:

Post a Comment