Sunday, November 8, 2015

Honesty with Alocohol

So far, any time I've wanted to drink, I've wanted to smoke. I've wanted to do both and just get lit up and feel sorry for myself. Feel sorry for myself and say "WHY ME? WHY CAN'T I GET THINGS RIGHT? WHY CAN'T I BE HAPPY?"

It makes no sense to smoke and drink, to sabotage myself just so I can feel sorry for myself and feel like my life is miserable when that is a complete and utter junky lie! It's a huge lie that I've been repeating for over a decade!!!

I'm not drinking any time soon...I've fallen for that bullshit mindfuck backwards ass game too many times. I may be even done with it but I hope that I can get to where I can have a drink without smoking sometime in the future. If not, then that's the card I've been dealt. I will not fuck up my quit anymore!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment