Sunday, November 22, 2015

Day 33....late to work


Day started with me 45 mins. late to work. I had a bunch of smoking nightmares again last night. Completely convinced that I gave in and so disappointed about it. Work was a short shift and decent money and then I made it out for an 8 mile jog. Took it easy but my average mile time was still under 9 minutes which is awesome. 

I guess this has become my journal too. I made it out to a house party a few girls that are regulars at my work invited me too. It was pretty mellow with a  bonfire and I just had some NA beers and smoked a little cannabis. I like a little bit here and there. Feels very spiritual and connects me to me. It also helps me stay connected to all the positive I am trying to give and receive from the world around me.

Anyways, time to sleep. At home now snacking since I didn't eat much and worked all day and the jog. 

I'm thankful first off for my quit. Quit comes first over all and that's what I build my new standards and choices off of. Sticking to my commitment to never take another puff!

Adam
 

No comments:

Post a Comment