Sunday, November 1, 2015

Day #13...DON'T WAIT!


We are all on the brink of something amazing happening every day. I'm trying to live life on the edge of my seat while being thankful throughout the day. I'm sick of negativity though it tries so hard to bring us down. Smoking is negativity. Everything about it, at least for me. 

I'm thankful to be smoke free today in a new month, with new possibilities and pathways to explore!

I pledge and promise to remain smoke and drink free today no matter what may come my way! 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A little bit of contrast at the end of the day today. I got lonely all the sudden after work. Listened to my motivational videos and a Wayne Dyer video. Talking positive thoughts and gonna head to bed early...oh yeah, and had some cinnamon bread sticks with icing on them and a NA beer.

In the clear and just gonna watch something else motivational until I fall asleep and pray. Not religious but it helps me to just pray and be thankful for all that I have in life.
 


Adam 
D13

No comments:

Post a Comment