Saturday, November 14, 2015

Day #25...Big Boy Pants


Today was a pretty chill day. Wasn't faced with any tough moments and I even went out to a few bars with my old friends who were smoking. I wasn't smoking or drinking and I feel content where I am right now. 

A big thing today for me was the fact I signed up for the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon on June 18th, 2016. I still have about 7 months to train and I'm so excited to be doing what I always wanted to do! If I was smoking it would still be something in the back of my mind and a regret. I hope I can train, and not injure myself and mark this off the bucket list. 

Also picked up an extra shift to try and catch up with money. That's about it. It was a good day and I'm thankful to be smoke and drink free and where I have wanted to be...FEELING FREE!

Adam
Wearing my big boy pants with pride!

No comments:

Post a Comment