Friday, December 18, 2015

2 months alcohol and nicotine FREE!


I've posted this quote, seen others and will probably do it again. This to me, is the most important thing to remember on this journey. We've made the commitment, and it's our job to stay vigilant moment to moment and remember the promise we made to ourselves. 

I can see my mind using excuses to accept the negativity, to try and feel depressed and accept my downfalls as the end result. When I smoked, I was always answering it "yes, I believe that life is too hard, yes I will smoke and give in to the thoughts that I'm not good enough". That thought process became a habit every time I would answer the negative with another negative. We have to re-program our minds to end a negative with a positive instead. 

The "dark side" can be ever persistent, but we must show that we are in control, and that the show must go on. We can't look back to where we once were but to remember where we came from. I don't envy where I was. I felt like I was living in my own shadows and now I have come out to reveal my true nature and who I have always wanted to be. 

I guess I needed to ramble a bit. I've been a bit depressed and have had a few ailments holding me back, but life has been 1000% more enjoyable since I quit smoking. 

2 months quit and I couldn't be more thankful for all the friends and support here, and I'm so proud of my efforts in being smoke and drink free! 

Cheers, 
Adam

1 comment:

  1. Shop Vapesourcing,it offers a variety of vapor and e-cigarettes as an alternative to everyday cigarettes. Whether new to vapor cigarettes or have had experience in the past, Vapesourcing has an option for everyone. Buy good product in https://vapesourcing.com/wotofo-bravo-rta-25mm.html

    ReplyDelete