Saturday, December 12, 2015

Day #53...I Trust Myself




Well, life is getting a little bit busier these days. It's been a few days since I blogged but I can't do it every day so I'm going to give myself some slack. I'm still going to keep up with it but it doesn't have to be every day!

I've been dating a great girl and it feels so much better to be drink and smoke free. A lot less drama for both people involved than relationships in the past because of how selfish the addiction makes you. It also puts a wall up a lot of time and makes you hide from problems. I really feel I'm doing what I want to do over feeling stuck doing what I don't want to be doing.

Anyways....long day. Roomy and I got our X-mas tree, I did an 8 mile jog and then worked. Pretty solid day and now it's time to sleep!

Cheerio,

Adam
always thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment