Wednesday, December 23, 2015

65 and in the daze...


Went and saw Star Wars: The Force Awakens. It was awesome and so much better than the Prequels. Matched up well with the originals. Anyways...thought I'd type a bit. My quit is strong but I've been tested lately. I guess I'm in a struggle mode right now but I know that smoking will not do a damn thing to make life better so there is not fucking point to do it. I will not smoke no matter what happens. 

I know my quit will take me to where I want to go in life and I will not lose faith just because all the answers haven't magically appeared to me only 2 months into my quit. It just doesn't work that way. I'm gonna get out for another jog tomorrow hopefully and visit REI before work hopefully. I have hiking boots, a rain jacket and a few other things to get and I'm in research mode and have a $50 gift card from Mom and Dad for Christmas burning a hole in my pocket...and it's not even Christmas yet haha!

I'm thankful to be going to bed smoke and drink free. I'm proud of myself and my commitment. No one else needs to understand it, but I know from personal revelation that life, God, the Universe....whatever it may be has a bigger and grander plan for me than I know. I have to trust and believe in myself and keep moving forward even if the going gets tough. No more bullshit. No more going backwards. All I can do is put one foot in front of the other, one moment at a time. 

ALL WE HAVE IS NOW!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment