Thursday, November 19, 2015

1 month smoke free!!!


All is good in the hood. Happy to be heading into the holidays smoke and drink free. Starting to feel so much more balanced and content without all the BS of addiction. So thankful to be at a month smober and it's all based off of what I have decided to create and think with my mind and imagination!

I just love the freedom of being able to think about other things like preparing for a marathon, working on my songs and making my favorite strawberry rhubarb pie for thanksgiving. I usually don't have enough money or motivation to do so. I'm tired of all the self-disappointment being a slave to nicotine brings around. So good to shed that weight and stop being a slave!

Have a good day.

I pledge and promise to remain smoke and drink free today no matter what may come my way!

adam

1 comment:

  1. Shop Vapesourcing,it offers a variety of vapor and e-cigarettes as an alternative to everyday cigarettes. Whether new to vapor cigarettes or have had experience in the past, Vapesourcing has an option for everyone. Buy good product in https://vapesourcing.com/smok-tfv12-baby-prince-tank.html

    ReplyDelete