Tuesday, November 17, 2015

4 wks...success is no accident


Just so thankful to be smoke free and focused every day. I would not be at 4 weeks smoke free if I didn't make a choice and put my words into action instead of wasting them. 

Today I had therapy, got a workout in and slow cooked a whole chicken in the crockpot. I ate like 6 cookies for lunch.....can't pop that bag on the way home from the grocery store and expect it to still have some in it by the time you get home!

It was a weird day because it was a day off and it started getting dark at 3 pm. I ended up falling asleep and waking up at 8pm. It didn't even feel like I had much of a day, but at least I made it to the gym and caught up in therapy. 

I'm going to start adding some meditation in to my nightly prayer to get in a tranquil yet focused head space before I go to sleep. I have naturally started some new rituals and that's what thing I noticed in therapy. Every night I get my candles going, spend time focused on my progress, pray, meditate and try to spend time being thankful even if I don't feel like it. 

All in all the day went fast, but it was fulfilling. Tomorrow I'm gonna get a workout in, hopefully a jog and then a Tbirds Hockey game with Brent and Jacob. Should be a good day. 

KTQ

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment