Sunday, November 29, 2015

Day #40...I won't give up


I still felt ok today, but I had a lot of irritated moments today. I keep on having ear, sinus, mouth issues. I don't know what the fuck it is, but it's bugging me and I just want to feel normal and not have head issues. I think with quitting and starting to work out I am healing and trying to get in shape at the same time and my body is trying to get used to the change. Trying to have patience but have had a few blow up moments where I get angry. 

It stems from quitting smoking and facing issues that I don't currently know whether they are temporary or permanent so I feel pissed....but I won't give up. In the past I would usually smoke about it. But that solves not a damn thing. I want to be quit. I don't want to smoke. I don't want to be a slave and I don't want to go back to the negativity and hide from facing my life and what I have to deal with. 

Had a decent day at work. I was out of it a bit and then I napped and went to dinner and movie with Brent. We had a good time and had some thai food and watched the final Hunger Games movie. It was all right. I know it could've been better but it was still decent. Anyways, it was a good day and happy to work tomorrow and then have a bit of time off. Can't wait for my head to feel a bit better and to get back out for a solid work out without feeling to wonky. 

Need to go for a doctor's check up soon and look into getting some contacs and following through at the eye doctor. I got discouraged because the contacs they gave me I can see well with, but I had vision problems with feeling out of touch and almost overly stressed from seeing too well. I don't know how to explain it, but I need to get back in there and find the right ones for me and not be afraid or discouraged that there won't be an answer, because I'm sure we can find a good balance for my eyes and balance etc. 

KTFQ

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment