Saturday, November 7, 2015

Day #17....skunked but only looking up ^^^



Went out fishing and got skunked. Thought I'd for sure be coming back with multiple fish. I don't know if I even really had a fish bite. So ticked off haha! That's the way it goes with fishing and so goes life. The water was up an extra 20 feet or so and changed everything. 


Anyways, I'm thankful I made this trip smoke free and got to breathe fresh air and get a work out. I keep getting more and more excited about the fact I'm going to train for a marathon. I know it's gonna be a lot of work and I need to take it slow as my body is healing, but I am giving myself a lot of time to build my endurance, energy and strength. This will be a great day to day effort that goes along with my daily pledge to remain smoke and drink free!  

Off to bed. I work a double tomorrow and want to get enough rest. 

Adam
KTFQ

No comments:

Post a Comment