Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Day #22...Weak Week is OVER!!!


I made it through. Shit gets real though and your mind wants to loop straight back into the old bullshit. Seems to happen every time I get off of work so I prepare myself to get support at the Quitnet forum and I usually grab a snack, pledge, pray and get my ass home ASAP. Relapse is such a sad feeling and I'm done with it! It's like I desire to feel sorry for myself and then I go straight to wanting to binge on smoking and drinking.

Not gonna happen! I've got to great of a day planned for tomorrow to go and ruin it by smoking tonight and then waking to realize my nightmare happened. Gotta get up early to fix the car, hit the gym and then off to work. I don't want to go through that bullshit every again and I won't!

Adam

D22....KTFQ

No comments:

Post a Comment