Thursday, November 12, 2015

Day #23...RISE FROM DARKNESS




TODAY, AT THE END OF THE DAY, I JUST FORCED MYSELF TO GO TO BED EARLY. THE DARKNESS WAS TRYING TO EAT ME UP AND GET ME TO DO THE THINGS I AM TRYING TO GET FREED FROM. JUST LIKE RISING FROM DARKNESS, I CAN WAKE TOMORROW, SMOKE AND DRINK FREE AND SHINE MY LIGHT FEELING FREE!


The craves were at bay until night time. I started wanting it all over again real bad. The booze and the smokes. My mind starts questioning me and trying to get me to believe that I'm just gonna give in sooner or later so what's all the fuss! FUCK THAT NOISE! I DON'T LISTEN TO THE JUNKY ANYMORE!!!


I refocused my head, pledged again to stay smoke and drink free for the night and got home as fast as I could.

I hate it and I hate how much the junky mind tries to go against me. It became such a habit for me to quit and then give in on the easiest of excuses. I'm not giving up on those excuses anymore! Fuck that!

Adam

KEPT THE FUCKING QUIT!

D23

No comments:

Post a Comment