Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Day #29....R I D E T H E C R A V E S



R I D E   T H E   C R A V E S

Only way to truly learn how to quit smoking, is to quit smoking.

Have a good day. Jog then Hockey Game with my brother and buddy. I pledge and promise to remain smoke free today no matter what may come my way!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My jog was bigger than I thought. Did an 8 mile run and my average was 8:13 a mile on average. It kicked my ass, but gave me a lot of confidence in knowing I can go further and don't even have to push so hard time wise. I had a healthy meal and then went and watched the Thunderbirds play some ice hockey. They won 5-4 and have been a great team this year so far. They are the #1 US team so far and in about 2nd place in their overall conference. This looks like a great year!



Anyways, I think I'm off to be a little early. I want to try and get some things done before work tomorrow if I feel like it. 


KTQ!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment