Saturday, November 28, 2015

Day #38...Patience



might be a real slow day today. Didn't have to work, have a bit of a head cold pissing me off. Just wanna feel 100% dangit! Have to be patient.

Had a great T-day with friends and family. No nic or alc! It's good to experience these kind of events. They really help me feel content with my decision to be making this big change and I am happy for it. I had a lot of annoyance moments today, but am trying to stay patient and just let today be today. My roommates mother was in town. I took her to one of my favorite parks to at least get outside for a while. Day after T-day and a lot of people were at Discovery Park, but it didn't bother me. It was a beautiful day and I was happy to chat with someone I really didn't know. 



It's become a new thing to overcome meeting someone and find out what they are like, what their life is like, where/when/what they come from and find our differences, what we both believe in and think is funny, what we love, how we see the world etc. It's a refreshing experience and really helps you think a bit harder about who you are and what you believe in when put on the spot.

Come what may I pledge and promise to remain smoke and drink free today!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment