Saturday, November 14, 2015

Day #26...moving right along




I guess today was a day where I felt confident in knowing I wouldn't smoke whether I craved or not. It was another day where I knew no matter what happened in the day, my goal was to rise smoke free, and lay down smoke free. It was a success!

It wasn't the easiest of days, but waking up was not so bad, work was not so bad and the people weren't all that bad either. I feel like the "new me" is formulating and I care for myself and making good decisions more and more each time I stand up for myself or make it through a tough moment! 

I'm in bed a bit early, but I'm comfortable with what I got out of this day and happy to feel energized and awake for tomorrow. I work in the morning and then in the evening a big game for the Seahawks. They are coming off a bye week, they are 4-4 and facing the Cardinals who are the leader of our division. Maybe the most pivotal game of the season. If they lose, the season can go downhill if we're not careful. if we win it'll be a big boost and it will rally our team that I know should be performing better than they are. Hope it turns out as a victory.

Win or lose I pledge and promise to remain smoke and drink free today (11.15.15) no matter what may come my way!

Adam

KTFQ

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment